5 Speed behind Champion 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Speed behind Champion 6

Has anybody used Cathcart's adapter to mount an S10 5 speed behind a Champion 6 and what were the results? Joe

You should end up with a sweet shifting transmission with a built in overdrive.

Thomas

Long time hot rodder
    Packrat junk collector
    '63 Avanti R2 4 speed

Comment

There's been one for sale off and on again. I think its here in California somewhere. Maybe even here in Northern CA, if I remember right.

sals54
      sals54

Comment

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/ You'll have to refine your search here of course.

Brad

Comment

Here's the Craigslist ad. Its located in Los Angeles. He's asking $1800 for it.

Studebaker Lark 2 door. Good body. Has a 6 cyl, 170 OHV with a 2 bbl progressive carb with a T-5 transmission. The windshield is cracked. New split bowl master cylinder, wheel cylinders, brake lines and shoes. New re-cored 3 row radiator, pertronixs ignition, have 4 good tires that I will through in. Have the original 3 speed transmission that can go with it if you want to swap it back. I have receipts for all the parts. The car runs good and is reliable. Clear Ca. title. Needs a new paint job and some fresh interior. 323-303-6161 Ray Dont be afraid to make an offer I need this car gone.

sals54
          sals54

Comment

Working...
          X