Barnlark at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnlark at work

For those who don't know, Dave (barnlark) is a professional cameraman/photographer. While looking around on the 'net, I found an action photo of him at work:

Thanks for your efforts, Dave. Keep up the good work!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Looks like he's about to work that Wagonaire into the ground.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Lol, thats a good one.

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

A friend of mine here in California has one of the wagonaires that was used by a film co. back in the years that they used them I think he even has some paper work about it. I think it might be for sale it has some rust problems now...Bob Peterson
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

I rather be in that rusty little Wagonaire (those are pretty cool) than what it's degenerated to these days:

[img][/img]

It does have its occasional benefits:

[img][/img]

Truthfully, I rather just work and hang out of these:

[img][/img]

Comment

"Hooter Help"

I thought this was a 'family' Forum... [:0]

Not too much of a Sprinter fan, eh Dave [?] [?] [?]
            No worries- my Wagonaire camera car looks better
            (and it's blue...)

StudeDave '57 [8D] [)]
            smile- it makes folks wonder
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

The roof probably leaks too, by now.

Comment

London.....now that could be a nice hang out.

And we appreciate you keeping the wagonair 'in the news'
                You don't need no stinkin' graphics covered van. Studes will do.

!!!Memory, idea jolt!!!! There was a mail man who wanted to do his mail route with a Zip Van.

Dave needs a 30's COE type van to do a remote news shot. []
                Just here to help.

ChopStu
                61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Actually I don't use that monster much, Kev. I have an unmarked '05 Saturn Vue company car. No sunroof out of which to shoot, but at the rate it burns out wheel bearings, any Wagonaire will outlast a crusher visit before that POC.

Comment

I thought from your pictures, you were a camera man. You take great pictures. I wish you were on the local new here.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 4961Studebaker

!!!Memory, idea jolt!!!! There was a mail man who wanted to do his mail route with a Zip Van.
                      That would be me

If I had one I'd use it on and off during good weather for the fun of it; plus, it would be a good promotional tool for the P.O. I'd have to buy one reasonably, in case I found I really wouldn't be able to use it for 560 stops every day...

Maybe someday... if it happens, it happens.

Dave- Loved that picture of the painted shell[] Having been there, that's really an exciting point! What satisfaction it is to get the paint on[^] Once I'm there, I never have trouble getting the motivation to finish it[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                      Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

It fires you up, that's for sure. I should have wet sanded quite a bit more before I got the chrome and stainless on. Lost some deserved points at Lancaster for the rear part having too much O.P. It's hard not go to town once the paint looks shiny. Very inspirational. I got wound up this winter just watching the Ute progress through pictures of Jon's body and paint work. [^]

Comment

BTW, who's the good lookin' chick in that picture with you?[:X]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                          X