Starting a new chapter ?...see link on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a new chapter ?...see link on this site

It seems to me to further the interest in Studebaker that this site should have an area on how to start a new chapter.

I believe there are Studebaker owners stranded out and about that would be interested in forming a new chapter. They may be too far from an active chapter and would start a chapter in their area.

Did you drive your Studebaker today ??

Brad

OR improving an existing chapter....making it more interesting and active.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Brad, this is what I have so far in that regard as it was provided to me:

If there is more detail that should be provided on a public page, I'd recommend contacting your SDC Director and/or Zone Coordinator and/or Leigh Morris. If I am provided with additional approved content I am happy to post it, of course.

BShaw, Webmaster

webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
      Woodbury, Minnesota
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Thanks for providing the link. I don't believe I have been to the link more than once. Since the chapter chartering is embedded I didn't see it.
        BRAD
        quote:Originally posted by BShaw

Brad, this is what I have so far in that regard as it was provided to me:

If there is more detail that should be provided on a public page, I'd recommend contacting your SDC Director and/or Zone Coordinator and/or Leigh Morris. If I am provided with additional approved content I am happy to post it, of course.

BShaw, Webmaster

webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
        Woodbury, Minnesota

Comment

I belong to Heart of America which serves the Kansas City Mo. area. It is a very successful active chapter with a different activity each month at a different location.
          BRAD
          quote:Originally posted by BobGlasscock

OR improving an existing chapter....making it more interesting and active.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I belong to a street rod club with the following activities during the year:

Meetings at KFC. Meetings are optional. Dinner at 6 and the meeting at 7.
            We attend cruise nights within 50 miles during the season.
            We sponsor a cruise night at Sonic during the season.
            We have an annual Thanksgiving potluck at a member's car shop, and a Christmas dinner at a local restaurant.
            We have a couple who plan a cross country cruise for the day each year, and of course we have to stop and eat.
            We attend street rod shows within 600 miles. Many of us also belong to NSRA and GoodGuys. The Stude. street rods are capable of leading the pack for their share of the trip.
            We play Bunco during the winter on Saturday nights once a month.
            We have breakfast in a town of 50 people, south of where we live, at a corner grocery every Sunday morning at 9 a.m.
            We have sunday supper down by the Missouri River with a bring your own picnic during the warm season. During the winter we meet at a local restaurant.
            The members attend what they can. This keeps us in touch and our cars on the roll. Our activities are for the family. Our age range is from 25 to 75. We have about 20 families.

BRAD

Comment

Club info. below...

BRAD

Comment

Working...
              X