Looks Like Great Deal at the BIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like Great Deal at the BIN

This looks like a great deal at the Buy It Now price! Wish I had the money!

Must have been some problem; it's gone. Not ended early or sold, removed. Probably a scam. What was the price?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Try it again, I think I cut off the url a little short the first time.

Comment

Worked that time!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

It looks like a really nice car. The interior looks terrific.
          Too bad I don't have the room. The BIN price is pretty reasonable, considering what the buyer will get.
          Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

That is one nice little Champion. Would be very cool to own.

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

I think I remember this car from last year. There was a spate of biz coupes that all came up within a couple of weeks. I believe it didn't make reserve at the time.

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
              '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

It is a nice car.
                But 'No' title would scare me off a little.

Comment

This was probably discussed previously but...Didja ever notice the clock is in the place where, in '50 and beyond, they put the speedo? Was it because the car was so slow, time was more important than speed?

John

Comment

Hmmmm.....the guy he got the car from doesn't know anything about it, and he doesn't have a tite. Makes me very leery of what kind of deal that was.

Is Georgia a 'title' state??

Paul
                    Winston-Salem, NC
                    Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                    Paul
                    Winston-Salem, NC
                    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Working...
                    X