Accessory price list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessory price list

Hi, I am trying to reconstuct a price sticker for my '60 Lark Convertible and have not been able to find an accessory price list. Does anyone know where I could find this and perhaps even freight charge list? Thanks

I have the October 1, 1960 Parts Price List Change Notice.
    If you have the Accessory numbers... I can provide the suggested list price, suggested wholesale, and Dealer net prices.

I would however- get Dick Quinn (Studebaker Wheel- on the forum) to create your window sticker. He does a masterful job, for a VERY reasonable price.

I looked for the thread where he had posted his reproductions- but he has removed the images.

Richard- If you are interested, I would be happy to host a webpage offering your services. Something along the lines of my Tailgate-Letter page.

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com

Comment

Found an example of one.......

Ray

Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com

Comment

Here is an original WPS for a '60 Lark Convertible. I can replicate them exactly like the original for all cars 1931-66 for $42 postpaid. I try to use the exact font style and spacing. I have a few thousand originals from 1959 thru 1966 as samples. I have been wholesaling the blanks to Ed Reynolds at Studebaker International for about 15 years. If you want to do it yourself I can supply accessory and option prices for no charge. Can also supply samples of those I have done. If interested specify year and model.

Richard Quinn
        editor: Antique Studebaker Review
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Richard's replications are top notch. I have a beautiful one for my 1960 Lark convertible. I also have an earlier accessory price list and option numbers if you need any help, stude259. However, if you buy one as seen above you will be well taken care of and it will have the correct font.

Comment

Richard, are all your sheets for South Bend built or do you have any Canadian versions?

Doug

6E40-195, 1963 Canadian Lark VY-6
            Chatsworth, Ontario, Canada
            1963 Canadian Lark VY-6 4E2-122 Deluxe Scotsman

Bognor, Ontario, Canada

Comment

The only Canadian I have are 1964-66 (for U.S. sales). Were they required in Canada? If so I was not aware of it.

Richard Quinn
              Richard Quinn

Comment

What details are required for these papers? I suppose there won't be many details available for CKD cars shipped overseas (ckd Completely Knocked Down)?

John Clements
                Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                Lockleys South Australia

John Clements
                Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

62V 45464

John Clements
                  Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                  Lockleys South Australia

John Clements
                  Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Thanks Richard. I'm not sure if they were "required" in Canada but was thinking that there would be a window sticker on the cars sold here just as there is today. Guess I'll have to talk to the old Dealer (Jim Gardhouse Motors) here in town and find out what he (his son actually) remembers.

Doug

6E40-195, 1963 Canadian Lark VY-6
                    Chatsworth, Ontario, Canada
                    1963 Canadian Lark VY-6 4E2-122 Deluxe Scotsman

Bognor, Ontario, Canada

Comment

What details are required for these papers? I suppose there won't be many details available for CKD cars shipped overseas (ckd Completely Knocked Down)?

Generally the info on the production order is adequate to create the window price stickers (like you see above in the 1960 sample). Of course the prices would not be accurate for an overseas sale.

Richard Quinn
                      Richard Quinn

Comment

Its a Pittsburgh day on the forum. First a GT on Pittsburgh craigslist, then a window sticker from Ciolli Motors. I knew Ciolli Motors was located in the Pleasant Hills section of Pittsburgh, I was not aware of their original location on Glass Run Road. You never know what you learn on the forum.

"I know nothing"

Sargent Schultz

Comment

yep there was a ciollis right on rt 51 near southland...
                          i really do not see to many studies around pleasant hills area..
                          im about 5 miles further south..

Comment

Working...
                          X