New in New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in New Orleans

Just joined the forum found a lot of good info here already. I currently have a 62 lark my grandfather bought new in 62 in Nashville its got the 170 six and 65,000 original miles I'm in need of some carb help on it though just cant seem to adjust it or find the rebuild kit for it.

1962 Lark

Oppertunity is missed by most people because its dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Hey Preston, welcome to the forum!! 2 things I want to tell you -- you're gonna get from someone who knows (I don't know) and I really like your signature line.

Seriously, we got a lot of Lark Lovers here, so some will be along just any second now.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Welcome, Preston.
      I got my first Studebaker, a '62 Lark, when my Grandfather passed away in 1970.

Join the SDC for $19.95 and get the monthly Turning Wheels magazine. More parts and information than you can shake a stick at!

If you're looking for parts, this will get you started.

These links, and dozens of others, can be accessed from the "HOME" page link you see at the top of this Forum page.

Brad Johnson
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thanks for the replys Ive had the car for about five years now since he passed away. Always ran fine I think the ol six is getting tired its begun smoking and I know theres a prob with the carb, but that one barrles a little strange for me I'm a v-8 four bbl guy. Its time to give the stude some love I just sold my 54 chevy 210.

1962 Lark

Oppertunity is missed by most people because its dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Comment

Here's a chart of carb kits, accessed from the "Tech Tips" link on the "Home" page.

Brad Johnson
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
          X