1956 Golden Hawk Authenticity Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 Golden Hawk Authenticity Video

Frank Ambrogio is starting a series of videos, specifically dealing with the authenticity of '56 Golden Hawks.

So far he has the first of the series posted on youtube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If you notice, the video features both of his Mocha/Doeskin '56J's. The one with dual four barrels is also OverDrive equipped. [8D]

Be sure to check out his other videos here.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

There's also a video of Shannon Bruffett and his immaculate R3 Avanti.

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Matt

Thanks for sharing.

It speaks well of the Studebaker owners that they will take the time and effort to produce a documentary video of a unique vehicle.

I don't and probably never will own a Golden Hawk but I find the video extremely well done for this level of production and also of great interest.

Bob [^]

Comment

Very well done! Its a credit to Frank & all those who contributed to this project. I look forward to additional clips & the information they so generously have supplied. Thanks to Matt for supplying the link!

60 Lark convertible
      61 Champ
      62 Daytona convertible
      63 G.T. R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2)
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

I knew it was going to be good when I heard the distinct crackle from the record in the opener. Very well done. I wish I could get my hands on one of those Golden Hawks. My favorite part was when he described what a hardtop was for the "younger generation". It is true, if my dad hadn't owned his 58 pontiac Hardtop when I was younger, I would never have seen one around. (and to this day my favorite body style in any given car is a hardtop...especially four doors.)

1963 Lark, waiting for spring...

Comment

Frank has made a second authenticity video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And if you're curious about '56J tachometer sending units...

This video describes the mounting, dismounting, and wiring of the Tachometer Sending Unit on 1956 Studebaker Golden Hawks.

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Working...
          X