NOS Lark Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Lark Bumpers

I got a pair of bumpers with the car..I dont think they are NOS but only because one has a "Mark IV Air Conditioning" sticker on it, they are beautiful..way to beautiful for the car and what I am going to do with it. Thought maybe I could get an idea of value maybe I can sell them at York and buy useles stuff like brakes and carbs and the like

Picture???

Comment

I remember seeing a picture or two of a Lark with two bumpers laying over the seats on the forum not to long ago (I think). Anyone else remember these pictures or the thread?

Comment

But, he stated it was a Regal. This was a Deluxe according to the post, but it's a Regal. Maybe the one??

Comment

That is the,I mean MY,car! I never had a clear understanding of events that transpired before I bought it (still dont really). Anyway those bumpers are in my basement wrapped in blankets,however if they are worth that much I will be moving them to my bedroom shortly and sleeping on the floor...

Comment

The price is on them! They are just old. New plating is expensive, so that's why they are worth more if freshly plated & properly done. [^]

Comment

Took a closer look..they arent bumpers at all..hahaha just kidding they are not NOS just nice used ones.

Comment

Working...
              X