1961 Lark/Hawk Owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Lark/Hawk Owners...

I have been going through my 1961 Hawk display-folder.. over the years, I collected as many 1961-specific dealer items, aftermarket parts manuals, magazine articles, road tests, etc...
    It was for the trunk-display when we were showing Linda's '61 Hawk. As I have posted before- I have been scanning and uploading photos of many of the various pieces...

Today, I scanned a piece that I believe every 1961 Owner should have.
    I posted a sample on the website. I think I'll go ahead and have my brother re-produce this piece if there's enough interest.

I spent another couple hours this morning cleaning up the scans, and I now have a 67meg PDF file. I have test-printed it here on plain white paper- and it is awesome. I will take the booklet to the paper-supply and see if I can get the heavier green paper (11"x17") it was originally printed on.

I think we can get into the $12-$15 range for the piece. I know I would certainly pay that for one... It's that important a piece. I haven't seen more than 2-3 like it at any of the meets I've been to (26 years).

Have a look.. and if it's something you might like a copy of.. click the info-link on the webpage.

<center></center>

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
    Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

quote:Originally posted by Studeman

I have been going through my 1961 Hawk display-folder.. over the years, I collected as many 1961-specific dealer items, aftermarket parts manuals, magazine articles, road tests, etc...
    It was for the trunk-display when we were showing Linda's '61 Hawk. As I have posted before- I have been scanning and uploading photos of many of the various pieces...

Today, I scanned a piece that I believe every 1961 Owner should have.
    I posted a sample on the website. I think I'll go ahead and have my brother re-produce this piece if there's enough interest.

I spent another couple hours this morning cleaning up the scans, and I now have a 67meg PDF file. I have test-printed it here on plain white paper- and it is awesome. I will take the booklet to the paper-supply and see if I can get the heavier green paper (11"x17") it was originally printed on.

I think we can get into the $12-$15 range for the piece. I know I would certainly pay that for one... It's that important a piece. I haven't seen more than 2-3 like it at any of the meets I've been to (26 years).

Have a look.. and if it's something you might like a copy of.. click the info-link on the webpage.

Ray
    Ray,

You have one of the '62 Specification booklets also, don't you?

Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

That's pretty neat. If you reproduce these I will buy one.

Nick

Comment

count me in for one.

ChopStu
        61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

I too am interested in getting a copy. Please let us know if and when you do reproduce them and they become available. Thanks

Dean Croft
          Roseburg,OR

CLEM DESEE
          Dean

CLEM

Comment

Put me on the list!

Oglesby,Il.
            " He's not happy unless there's some piece of $#%& in the driveway to work on"
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I WANT ONE TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd take one as well.

Evan Davis
                Prairie Bulletin
                Saskatchewan Chapter
                Prince Albert, Sk
                Evan Davis
                Prince Albert, Sk

Comment