Dearborn International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dearborn International

What year was the International held in Dearborn, Mi.? PO had won an award in his division at it with the 64 Cruiser. Was there an article in TW for the event, what issue and did it also post pics? Any info is appreciated.

I remember the Dearborn International well, but for the wrong reason. I fell off the back of the riser/stage and got injured, including a dislocated shoulder. I spent the night in Oakwood Hospital and drove home with one usable arm. I still have negative effects from that fall.

Now, to your question - Dearborn was 1995. The meet issue was probably November 1995, but someone with an index or the issue could tell you for sure. The Meet Issue would have the winning vehicle's picture and score as well as award earned.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Edit for clarity
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Dearborn was one of my favorite Internationals . Garys correct , it was 1995 , my 1st International that I had a car at , it was my '52 Champion and I got a 1st with it , I was very surprised and proud . To this day its probably the nicest trophy they have ever had at the Internationals ....very nicely designed.

[IMG]Home of the Fried Green Tomato
      "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
      1964 Daytona HT
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Thanks!! I have boxes, many, many boxes, full of back issues that came with the 63 Hawk. Guess I'll pull them out and search through them. Again, thanks.

Comment

It will be the NOVEMBER 1995 Issue.

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
          Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
          Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

Comment

Working...
          X