Champ truck stock seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ truck stock seat covers

I have a set of SASCO (N&A) NOS Champ truck seat covers. They are spares from my 62'. They are the beige/pumpkin covers that were sold with matching door panels and interior cardboard border trim. I have someone interested in them and is unsure of the color. My understanding is that all 63'-64' Champ trucks used these as the "only" color, but am unsure. Anybody clarify this and does anyone have a pic of these on the inside of their Champ truck for Steve....?

Was told that all Champs had the same interior color. If he doesn't want it let me know , I'd be interested.

[IMG]Home of the Fried Green Tomato
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I have definitely seen pre-62' Champ trucks with colored interiors. Not sure if they were transplanted Lark interiors or not.....?! The covers are currently for sale...email me off board or see the Swap Page for details.....

Comment

Email sent
        Swap page ??? where ?

[IMG]Home of the Fried Green Tomato

1960 Champ
        1964 Daytona HT
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Swap Page :www.studebakerswap.com/swap/swap.php

Comment

Here we go again! Warning: this is going to cause another rant like Jeff's perfectly understandable one today about the Wire Wheels question with no response.

It is just REALLY hard to understand when you are on here daily how some people always miss the answers to their questions within [u]five</u> days, usually a lot less!

This post is a bit different however so I don't want to shoot the messenger Jack, it's fine you are just asking for someone else!

Some of us just get a bit tired of trying to satisfy all of the people all of the time, I guess it's like being a politician, and I should be more understanding! I know some of you are NOT able to be here all of the time, so I'll get off of my soapbox now! [B)]

Anyway here is all you ever wanted to know about Champ Door Panels:

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Does anyone have the full compliment of the 1960 to 1964 T-Cab brochures with interior pictures?

Comment

Working...
              X