Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Bulletin and Srvice Letter CDs

<center></center>
    These CDs haven't been offered for sale... since the Internet Club basically folded. It was a lot of work putting these together.. and It's time Studebaker enthusiasts have a chance to reap the benefits.

The SERVICE BULLETIN CD is the same one we introduced in 2004, It contains almost all of the Service Bulletins from 1948-1962.(less than 15 are missing- and most of them are unimportant)
    The SERVICE LETTER CD contains 400+ Service Letters from 1940-1968, INCLUDING 92 TRUCK Service Letters.
    I completed the SERVICE LETTER CD in 2007, but it has never really been "for sale"... only a few people have one.
    (BOB P- how about a critique?)

Price is $29.99 each or $50 for both. Price INCLUDES 1st-class postage to continental US. Overseas buyers pay actual postage cost.
    I have the list of those that purchased and registered their Service Bulletin CD... so they will receive the discounted price on the Service Letter CD.(saves about $10)
    Proceeds minus expenses go to the SDC Museum, or SDC/Studebaker-related projects (such as IM trophy-sponsorship) at my discretion.

Follow the link below for payment instructions

Here is a webpage that should answer most of your questions:
    This website is for sale! raylinrestoration.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, raylinrestoration.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comments by users of the Service Bulletin CD welcomed...
    If you need more info.. feel free to contact me.

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
    Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

Long time ago I caught wind of this project and went searching for who and where, so that I could jump on the band wagon. Trying to find who was doing the project was like chasing an internet ghost.

This info is well worth it. Thanks for making it available. I'll be putting in an order when my next paycheck comes along. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Eric West
    "The Speedster Kid"
    Sunny Northern California
    Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
    And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
    55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
    55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)
    Best Regards,
    Eric West
    "The Speedster Kid"
    Sunny Northern California
    Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
    And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
    55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
    55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)

Comment

me too

Jamie McLeod
      Hope Mills, NC
      Jamie McLeod
      Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
      1958 Commander "Christine"
      1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
      1955 Commander Sedan
      1964 Champ
      1960 Lark