Brown County Dragsan an a new laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown County Dragsan an a new laptop

my work gave me a new laptop and with a little work i was able to use it to post my videos from brown county dragway last may of 08. i checked and 4 were processed so far there are 10 i thnk,, anyway check it out at.

I love those studebakers! I am vice president of a local car club. i restored my grandpa's 61 studebaker hawk in 3 years. i have 3 beautiful daughters that go to shows and races with me.

Erin Hays
    "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
    RZRECTD
    1961 Hawk
    1962 Lark
    1963 Wagonaire

Erin,
    Good shots. May 23rd will be here before we know it, are you going to be ready? See you there!
    Richard
    The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

sure i am ready!!! the hawk on the other hand is not..

Erin Hays
      "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
      RZRECTD
      1961 Hawk
      1962 Lark
      1963 Wagonaire

Comment

We are close to ready. Are you sending out any flyers we could get? Would love to have one.

Jim

_________1966 Avanti II RQA 0088______________________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152_______________Rabid Snail Racing
        Jim
        Often in error, never in doubt
        http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

You can put this information out to others I may have missed and you think may be interested.

See you in May. More information will come later. Any Questions? Email us back or call 812-988-2008.

See you in May!
          Richard and Rose Poe

Attending or participating in drag racing events is entirely at your own risk.
          The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Anyone who wants a fun Studebaker Day on the cheap with good times and good friends, should make every effort to attend Richard's Second Annual event, here. It really is a good time. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
            X