58 scotsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 scotsman

hey folks out there in stude land, there was a picture of a 58 scotsman 2 door sitting on a used car lot outside of Gordonsville, VA. has any one out there actually seen that car and if so why
    hasn't anyone bought it. Is the stench that was mentioned the deal killer. does anyone have a contact number for the vehicle. is it
    in fact still there.

Here is a thread with photos and some info.scroll through and you will see. Maybe one of the guys from the thread can give you a #..that is if you are brave enough to want it !

Comment

I saw the car several years ago in my travels and stopped in for a look. You are correct, the car had a rather strong stench, akin to an animal having died within the vehicle's confines. My recollection is that the floor had been repaired by welding a full sheet of flat metal across it. The interior was fairly shot, it still had the original engine and I could not open the trunk.

Seems to me the owner was asking $2500 (firm) for it and was convinced that a hot rodder would want it. I have no idea whether it is still there.

Comment

It is a 57 Scotsman.

Frank Drumheller (Studelark) who lives in Louisa, Virginia said it is still there.

There is another topic about that Scotsman.

Here are some pictures I took about a year ago.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Hi tripowerman,I will send you the phone # off forum.I got it from Frank D and he indicated he was recovering from some surgery so may or may not check in here.Stevenot.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X