Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum,

Woke up this morning with the sun shining and 42 deg here in Michigan. Opened the polebarn doors and let the south wind blow into it.

I've spent the morning putting the rear fender clips and trim on 54K in a light jacket and no gloves. Great to work like this again. ( Draw mental picture of me doing the Snoopy Dance, Didn't say it was a pretty picture ).

Looks like the weather will be like this through next week. It's been below freezing for at least 45 days so it looks like I'll get a lot done this week.

Just stopped for lunch and then back to work with Buddy Holly/Bobby Fuller on the MP3 player.

Dang, Life is good again.

Bob

It is 73 degrees here in Virginia.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

It was in the upper 60s in B-more today,and YES it was a good car day!!Washed the daily drivers,as well as the AWD minivan which was used all last week (plenty of salt on that one).Took the Crapparo out for a spin, but didn't take off the t-tops (though I was tempted).Heck, even Sarah Studebaker got a bath,and fired up WITHOUT me pouring gas down the carb.A FIRST!!I guess she was saying 'thank you'.

Comment

Yup, 72 in B-Ham today.......worked on the ol MK-VIII....still wairing for the Wagonaire to get here!

Bill, Many Fords and one great Stude!

Comment

Yep, did the same thing in Cadillac Saturday (45 degrees). After I cleared the driveway of ice (nice to see asphalt agan)went into the garage and removed emblems and dash from the Hawk for replacement and recovering. I just felt good to get my hands on the car again!

Comment

It barely got below the 50s all winter here in Sacramento this year. Weird, but I love it.

sals54
            sals54

Comment

About 70 degrees worked on my champ pickup today,and will work on
              it tomorrow.Had a good time at Moultrie swap meet,still did not find
              a rear bumper.There is a place in White Ga called Old Car City.If
              i cant find a bumper local i will drive up there.

Lenny
              Atlanta Ga.

Comment

Working...
              X