Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Is anyone from the midwest,Illinois, Iowa, going to York? I have found a set of doors for my 66 project that could be delivered there. I would be willing to help with gas or whatever.

66 Commander R1 Clone
    51 Commander 4dr
    1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Well, I am from Iowa, but I am not going to york, just not enough money.......

Another thought...perhaps you could get someone to haul them from York to Cedar Rapids for the International meet. That would be alot closer to Illinois than York PA. (are to wanting to take them TO York or FROM York...I could not tell by your post. That makes a difference. If TO York, than the Cedar Rapids Idea won't work.)

Speaking of York... do any of you guys know what my chances are of winning that AVANTI II??? I bought a few tickets, and am curious? Maybe I will have to have someone help me with a transport later, Myself!!

1963 Lark, waiting for spring...

Comment

I was not very clear. i am going to purchase 2 doors for my car from a person in PA. If someone from this(midwest) area was going to York, they could bring them back this way. If not I am going to Cedar Rapids this summer for the meet. If someone was coming from there, I could arange for pick up. Hope this clears up my question.

66 Commander R1 Clone
      51 Commander 4dr
      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Working...
      X