Anyone need 53 54 Grill Surrounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need 53 54 Grill Surrounds?

I have a nice pair of 54 CK grill surrounds. I am ready to sell them. I was saving them for an emergency with my car, but have changed my mind. If interested, drop me a line or make a note here. I would like $400 for both, plus shipping.

sals54
    sals54

Sals54,
    I tried to send you an email when you were selling the car.
    I would be very interested. in the surrounds.
    dou you have more? also need the sheetmetal where the hood latch mechanism bolts on, that attaches to the two fenders.
    thanks

Comment

These grills are not from that car. That car sold already. These are from a stash of goodies I have been hoarding for my car in the event I ever crashed it. These have not yet been purchased, but I have 2 forum members asking for better pictures. If you are interested drop me an email. Get 'em while they're hot.
      I do also have the sheetmetal piece that acts as the grill surround support under the grills, and the piece that the grills attach to on the top. Let me know if you are interested in a package deal. One of the other guys is looking for all the pieces as well.

sals54
      sals54

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sals54

These grills are not from that car. That car sold already. These are from a stash of goodies I have been hoarding for my car in the event I ever crashed it. These have not yet been purchased, but I have 2 forum members asking for better pictures. If you are interested drop me an email. Get 'em while they're hot.
        I do also have the sheetmetal piece that acts as the grill surround support under the grills, and the piece that the grills attach to on the top. Let me know if you are interested in a package deal. One of the other guys is looking for all the pieces as well.
        Sals I don't know whether you noticed or not, but cascabel is in Aruba. Can you imagine how hard it is for him to find parts for his '53 Commander K-body?

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Paul, I did notice that. I had the same sentiments. I'm waiting for a response, though. I've got another fellow interested. I'm just waiting for the first one to jump.

sals54
          sals54

Comment

Save the prize stash, or sell the prize stash; that is the question. [:0]

Comment

e mail send, thank you!!

Comment

Sorry, but the first set has been claimed. I do have another set... not quite as nice, but I'll post pix this afternoon.

sals54
                sals54

Comment

Sorry, but the first set has been claimed. I do have another set... not quite as nice, but I'll post pix this afternoon.

sals54
                  sals54

Comment

Did you receive my e-mail??
                    thx,
                    Eric

Comment

Sal,
                      Email sent,
                      Thanks
                      Jerry

54 coupe future Bonneville car 200 mph
                      63 Lark Custom 2D R1 4speed 1of1 bench seat
                      CUSTOM R1
                      51 2r11 truck 289 4 2bbl carbs 5 speed
                      59 Chassis Research dragster 347 Pontiac powered

Comment

An update for all concerned. The 54 grills are sold. The lower and upper grill supports are also taken. I will start over with some other offerings tomorrow.

sals54
                        sals54

Comment

Working...
                        X