X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show Pics

This past weekends Car Show pics down here in FT. Lauderdale:

Not a real pooch, but a great effect !!

Thanks for sharing! You had John fooled a bit with the fake dog pic. He started ranting about if that was his car there would be...well, let's just leave it at that.

John and Tracy Smith
    Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Comment

I will say that I like that Packard! I would not like to have to work under the hood, though!!

1963 Lark Custom, 259 V8, TT, 4 doors, 2 tone paint, and garaged for the winter...I can't wait til spring!!

Comment

Nice!! But STOP it! I don't want to see any more pics from warm sunny climates right now!!

Oglesby,Il.
        Anybody that drives faster than me is a maniac.Anybody that drives slower than me is an idiot.
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

What 52hawk said...

(actually, keep 'em coming...eye candy trumps climate envy!)

Comment

Just so us northerners can "share" with the rest of the world - here is a photo taken yesterday - in the general direction of my Lark (It's behind the Green Door!) Yes, that's a picnic table in the middle and yes, that the natural depth.

--george

1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175
            53-54 C/Ks, 55 Speedsters, 63 Daytonas, Wagonaires Registries

1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175

Comment

As an fyi, we are getting our 1st real Cold Spell down here in FT. Lauderdale. Had to light up the gas furnace in the house. Supposed to be a "cold" 39 deg. Wed/Thursday mornings. Had to shut all my windows today. Still, will probably wash both cars in the afternoon to get ready for this weekends car shows. I know seeing this must "hurt" you frozen Northerners, but I paid my dues living in Maryland for 35 years and now enjoying the South Fla. sunshine. It only takes 1 bad Hurricane to wipe all this out for me.[8D]

Comment

Well, we finally thawed out a bit here on the west coast and I was actually able to get Mr. GJ out of the garage on the weekend...

<h5>Mark
                '57 Transtar Deluxe
                Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
                May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
                http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
                </h5>
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
                X