Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Merry Christmas

To all who are of that 'other' Christian Religion

Being born into a 'mixed' marriage of Polish National Catholic and Russian-Greek Orthodox religions I was lucky to have two different Christmas' every year and although my 'Russian Christmas' was not as extravagantly celebrated as the Catholic one, it is the one I miss most. The Friends and Family Christmas Eve dinner, the 3-1/2hr. Christmas Eve Mass beautifully accompanied by an all male accapella choir and the simple gifts were far more burnt into my memory than the Dec 25th celebration. Tonite my children are far away living their new lives but will still celebrate with their new families, we even provided the Kielbasa & Pierogi, still no match for Grandma or Dad's, but we learn a little more each year.

Here's wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year. Hope to see some of you at the West Coast Shows, where my Avanti w/B92 R3 engine will soon be coming out of restoration and be ready for the shows. In a few years, perhaps I can get the 4th Bonneville Avanti completed and have it back to it's original #90 status.
Working...
X