X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a part number?

I've got 2 window regulators with tags that say:

61-62 Stude

I don't have a book- is that a legit number, and if so what do they fit?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

I found a right and left rear quarter regulaters for '59-'60 lark hardtops listed as #1337316-7. Is that it?

Dylan
    '61 lark deluxe 4dr wagon
    Dylan Wills
    Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
    1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
    1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
    1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Bob: Ignore my previous PM. I used Dylan's information to further research the answer, which he provided. Thanks, Dylan.

1337317 superseded 1332027; LR regulator, 1959-1960 J body (Lark 2-door hardtop).BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks! Now you can ignore mine

Can I assume these will work on a covertible, but not a 2DSD?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Your welcome Mr.Palma. Glad I could help.

Dylan
          '61 lark deluxe 4dr wagon
          Dylan Wills
          Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
          1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
          1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
          1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Let me add my thanks as well, Dylan[^]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Thanks! Now you can ignore mine

Can I assume these will work on a covertible, but not a 2DSD?

Robert (Bob) Andrews
              No, Bob; they will not work on any convertible. 1959 and 1960 J body rear window regulators carry different part numbers than 1960 L (convertible) body rear regulators for a good reason; they are different.

Even the simple illustrations in the Parts Books show a marked difference. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Groovy. Now I just need to buy a car to attatch to 'em

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                X