FS- 1940 Studebaker Garnish Moulding inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- 1940 Studebaker Garnish Moulding inserts

I was making a pair of these for my own hot rod and figured there might be some other '40 owners out there that might like to have a crack at these fun little guys.

They are cast in Polyester resin. Very resistant to heat and sun. I have impregnated the resin with Metal Flake. They will fit the Commanders and Presidents. Not sure if they will fit any other years or not.

You definately won't find anything else like this around. They could even be fun just to run temporarily since there is nothing that has to be permanently modified to use them.

Right now I have colors in Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Gold. I am asking $15/pr + $2.50 shipping (or $17.50 shipped if you'd rather look at it that way). I do take paypal.

I also have some other matching accessories if interested, including some neat shift knobs and dash knobs (although not specific to studebaker).

I can make custom colors, including transparent colors without the flake and black or white casts. However, special requests will cost more due to having to buy the materials. I can also do Orange flake and silver flake by special request...even pink if you are into that thing.

In any event, if you are ineterested in these, please email me at: hotrodderguy@yahoo.com since I only get on the message board a few times a month.

Looking for 1939-1940 Commander coupe running boards.

Here's a sample of the shift knobs:

Looking for 1939-1940 Commander coupe running boards.

Comment

Its amazing what yo can do with resin casting.
      55 Commander Regal Coupe
      XA Bat (The Roadwarrior)
      KARR (Knightrider)
      Eleanor (ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds)

Mad Max Car\'s \"Hero Car Ranch\"; Seattle, Wa.

Comment

Working...
      X