Nice '56 C-Dan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice '56 C-Dan

It is advertised in the Seattle CL, but it's in dry, eastern WA.

It is probably worth what he is asking, but for half the money, I'd be over there with a car trailer tomorrow.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

[IMG][/IMG]

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Hasn't that car been advertised previously, Dick? It seems familiar. Looks nice for the money. Half-price would do it in this market, though, as you say...!BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I've seen that car show up on and off for the last 6 months. I'm always wondering how long it's been sitting in that back yard with no driver's window

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Yeah - that's the question, isn't it? How LONG has it been setting? Was it since he bought it in 1975?[B)]

Maybe an innocent oversight not to mention how long it's been idle, but he alludes to it needing "the usual" to get it back on it's feet again.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1963 Cruiser
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X