Looking for SDC member in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for SDC member in Arizona

Looking for a trustworthy SDC member in Phoenix to act as my agent for a car purchase. Please email me at jerry020653@yahoo.com if you would like to help. Thanks.

"Trustworthy SDC member"? Isn't that a redundancy?

Comment

Not if you read some of these posts.

Comment

I only heard of one and he was kicked out, right?

Comment

I didnt mean to offend anyone. I havent been on here very long, but I've read afew negative threads, and I'm just looking for some honest help. I'm sure that 99.9% of members qualify.

Comment

They're almost joking, jeryst. almost.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I dont want anyone to inspect the car or anyhting like that. I just want to know if the car actually exists, and the seller appears to be legitimate.

Comment

We are located in Queen Creek, Arizona (near Phoenix)and might be able to find you some help to verify this information. We're not very knowledgeable when it comes to mechanics, but we can tell you if it's a Studebaker... Let us know if we can help you or maybe help you find someone else who can help you even better!

John and Tracy Smith
                Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Comment

I gotta make a trip to Rimrock pretty soon from Los Angeles.

Comment

I gotta make a trip to Rimrock pretty soon from Los Angeles.

Comment

If John and Tracy can't help email me and see what I might be able to do. I'm just down the road in Gilbert from you John email me we'll get together with our trucks sometime. My dad cut out part of the article in the paper with your family and 55 truck. I don't have the whole article, but I think you should scan and post it here, maybe you did and I missed it, but if you won't toot your own horn somebody else should.
                      Russ

quote:Originally posted by John and Tracy Smith

We are located in Queen Creek, Arizona (near Phoenix)and might be able to find you some help to verify this information. We're not very knowledgeable when it comes to mechanics, but we can tell you if it's a Studebaker... Let us know if we can help you or maybe help you find someone else who can help you even better!

John and Tracy Smith
                      Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Russ Shop Foreman "Rusty Nut Garage"
                      53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
                      57 SH (project)
                      60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
                      53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
                      57 SH (project)
                      60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Comment