Merry Christmas from Champ Trucking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas from Champ Trucking

I know times stink for some,and the World is in financial turmoil at this time. It is with these thoughts in mind that I want to wish ALL OF YOU a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year,regardless of your religious convictions or off brand automotive loyalties!!
    Peace to my Studebaker Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!!!

I know times are tough, but try to donate to the "bell ringers" and hopefully someones Christmas will be a little brighter. Ditto on the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Enjoy the time with your families and keep it safe.

Chuck/SDC mem. 9G-C5

Comment

Merry Christmas to you, too, Rich, and to all my friends in the Studebaker world.

My best Christmas present so far this year showed up at about 1:00 A.M.: a soggy little bag of drill cuttings that exactly resemble budgie gravel soaked in old differential lube. You know what was so special about it? It was the LAST one of several hundred just like it. I'm done this well, everything but logs and paperwork; should be homeward-bound tomorrow.

And the water-haul driver just came by to tell me that his wife made Christmas dinner for the whole rig crew (2 shifts), and that he will serve it out in his shack in an hour or two. Woo-Hoo! Sounds like he got a keeper!

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
      Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Back atcha, friend. It was my pleasure to meet you and your family this year. I hope that Wagonaire gives you everything you hope for- and more! Have a Black & Tan, and pass my regards on to the family; and all the best in the New Year!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
        X