This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes around St. Petersburg, FL

I'm leaving in the AM for St Pete. (My nieces wedding) There might be some slack time during the stay and if so,I'd like to look up some fellow Stude owners. Last year around this time, I saw a 50 Champ sitting at the south shore side of the causeway (RT 19?), going up toward Tarpon Springs. Anyone reside between Seminole and Tarpon Springs?
    Bob Johnstone
    Potomac Chapter..
    55 President State Sedan
    64 GT (Almost)Hawk
    70 Av II (since new)
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Seminole,OK is our loci. All you need to do is change the state and you will see a President State in this state. Have a safe trip.

Comment

Seminole,OK is our loci. All you need to do is change the state and you will see a President State in this state. Have a safe trip.

Comment

Well Bob, I live in Lakeland, about 35 miles east of Clearwater. Unfortunately, I now work in Orlando so I won't be around the house much. I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy the weather .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
        Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
        LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
        Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Well Bob, I live in Lakeland, about 35 miles east of Clearwater. Unfortunately, I now work in Orlando so I won't be around the house much. I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy the weather .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
          Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
          LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
          Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Rick Courtier (inside back cover of this month's TW) lives in Palm Harbor right on Lake Tarpon. He can give you the heads up on local shows, and Stude stuff...
            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 55Prez

I'm leaving in the AM for St Pete. (My nieces wedding) There might be some slack time during the stay and if so,I'd like to look up some fellow Stude owners. Last year around this time, I saw a 50 Champ sitting at the south shore side of the causeway (RT 19?), going up toward Tarpon Springs. Anyone reside between Seminole and Tarpon Springs?
            Bob Johnstone
            Potomac Chapter..
            55 President State Sedan
            64 GT (Almost)Hawk
            70 Av II (since new)
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Rick Courtier (inside back cover of this month's TW) lives in Palm Harbor right on Lake Tarpon. He can give you the heads up on local shows, and Stude stuff...
              Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 55Prez

Bob Johnstone
              Potomac Chapter..
              55 President State Sedan
              64 GT (Almost)Hawk
              70 Av II (since new)
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
              X