Pictures of Wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Wagons

Does anybody have some pictures of what 59/60 4dr wagons look like in red or white? Just doing some thinking and planning about paint. Post or email 'em.

Thanks
    1957hk7@gmail.com

I don't have a picture of a white one but here is a red one.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

The 61 brochure has a picture of a white 2dr. Looks sharp with red interior!

Kent, what happened to the 55 you were working on? We were hoping for pictures[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

54 -

Here's a link to some of my stuff.
        It has a coupla shots of my white, 60 Lark, 2dr wagon.
        Click on the "60 Lark" page and double click to enlarge.

Mike

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

The 61 brochure has a picture of a white 2dr. Looks sharp with red interior!

Kent, what happened to the 55 you were working on? We were hoping for pictures[8D]

My 55 project is mothballed till warmer weather. As for sharing pictures on the forum, I don't care to subject myself to getting ripped apart on my choice to build a car with my own preferances in mind.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 54-61-62

Does anybody have some pictures of what 59/60 4dr wagons look like in red or white? Just doing some thinking and planning about
            Kent, 1960 was the first year of a 4-door Lark wagon. I'm sorry I don't have any Colonial Red or White Sand 1960 4-door wagons in stock, but I do have one each in Sandlewood Beige and Oasis Green.

Craig

Comment

I love that oasis green

1964 Daytona Wagonaire
              259cid flight o matic

Comment

anyone else care to add to this thread? i love me some Lark Wagons!
                1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Working...
                X