(Sort of) article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Sort of) article

Hey Jeff, thanks for the article on that contest. And for two more pics of that GEORGEOUS truck.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Hey.. No sweat...
    We (Art, Ann, and myself) had to jump through hoops to get Chevron/Texaco to release to us a digital copy of Dwayne Vance's artwork.
    I had to submit the article to them for them to proof read, then Art and Ann had to submit the final article for their approval.
    But...Ind the end it all worked out.
    Only negative e-mail I received was from a couple of people from that exotic foriegn country...Wisconsin[:0]..
    (Some people just can't take a joke)
    Thanks for the comment..
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by BobGlasscock

Hey Jeff, thanks for the article on that contest.
    <snip>

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Nice job Mr deepnhock.![Really,loved the article in TW] My sister has lived in Wi.for about 8 years,the whole family has gotten passports so that we can visit-[)]

Oglesby,Il.
      Anybody that drives faster than me is a maniac.Anybody that drives slower than me is an idiot.
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Oglesby!?[:0][B)]
        From one FIB to another... I feel for you (but can't quite reach you)
        Ask your sister what a FIB is
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 52hawk

Nice job Mr deepnhock.![Really,loved the article in TW] My sister has lived in Wi.for about 8 years,the whole family has gotten passports so that we can visit-[)]
        Oglesby,Il. [img]
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
        X