1957 Packard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 Packard

I'm looking for a 57 Packard Sedan, (Not station wagon). Want a #2 or #3 car. Nice car complete and running with blower.
    Klif

55 Speedster
    55 Speedster/Street Machine
    63 Avanti R2
    64 Convertible R1

This might be your car if he still has it! It's a strong 2, not far from a 1. Read this thread:

Here's the pics I took:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I think it was around $25K. If you're interested I can call him, and will be glad to act or assist in any way I can. It is truly a SPECTACULAR car!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Here's the eBay listing for that car:

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Bob
        Thanks for the help and I may take you up on the offer, but as of now I'm still looking. E-mailed you off line.
        Klif

55 Speedster
        55 Speedster/Street Machine
        63 Avanti R2
        64 Convertible R1

Comment

Bob, this Bob of Candbstudebakers in California, I have a nice 57 Packard clipper for sale right now, was going to put it on e-bay soon as I want to move a few cars, this one is not perfect but a nice one, engine and trans works good, every thing is on the car supercharge ect. belt if off and has been since I got the car past owner said he just didn't want to run the charger so took off the belt I never but it back on and just run it now and then the charger turn free and easy, interior has been redone also the dash and gages looks good, good tires will send pictures if interested in it I want $6500.00 for it...Bob
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

There you go, Klif! And Bob's a good guy to by from. Give him a shout!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
            X