Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a large NOS parts lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a large NOS parts lot?

One of our Potomac Chapter members just returned from a trip where he saw a large quantity of NOS Studebaker stuff in the original dealer's warehouse. Only problem- it's in Bogota, Columbia. Our guy says it would take at least an ocean container to carry it all and he didn't see what what in the attic area. It's probably all Lark and maybe truck stuff- don't think they sold any Hawks or Avantis in Columbia.
    Seriously, I have the contact info if anyone really wants to tackle it.

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
    '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
    '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
    Museum R-4 engine
    1962 Gravely Model L (Studebaker-Packard serial plate)
    1972 Gravely Model 430 (Studebaker name plate, Studebaker Onan engine)
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Do you think you would generate any interest from the Customs dept. (not to mention the DEA) if you shipped a full container of "Studebaker parts" from Colombia? I'd love to see that inspection...

Las Vegas, NV - Stop by, coffee's on!
    '51 Champion Business Coupe G899965 10G-Q4-1434

Comment

Do you think you would generate any interest from the Customs dept. (not to mention the DEA) if you shipped a full container of "Studebaker parts" from Colombia? I'd love to see that inspection...

Las Vegas, NV - Stop by, coffee's on!
      '51 Champion Business Coupe G899965 10G-Q4-1434

Comment

I might have to drive down a take a look, it's just a few hours more than the Lancaster trip.

Ebon...
        [img][/img]

"I sweat to keep others cool"

Comment

I might have to drive down a take a look, it's just a few hours more than the Lancaster trip.

Ebon...
          [img][/img]

"I sweat to keep others cool"

Comment

Hmmmmmmm.........

Any more info...?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Hmmmmmmm.........

Any more info...?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Hmmmmmmm.........

Any more info...?
                Nothing a tow dolly couldn't handle.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Hmmmmmmm.........

Any more info...?
                  Nothing a tow dolly couldn't handle.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
                  X