PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a 1963 GT Hawk project? *PICS*

Terri Smith
10-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi,

I recently purchased a 1963 GT Hawk as a restoration project. I am a beginner and have since decided that this car is beyond my present capabilities. The good news is that it is fairly complete, the interior is in okay condition, it has front disc brakes and it comes with a clear title. The bad news is that the engine is not turning over and it has rust issues.

I am hoping to find a Studebaker enthusiast with more restoration talents than I currently possess so this car can be put back on the road where she belongs. The car is located in Western Wisconsin between Eau Claire and Saint Paul, Minnesota. I am asking $2,500 or best offer. Feel free to contact me at 720-938-4557 (Don't be confused, it's a Colorado phone # but I live in Wisconsin now.)

See pictures at http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=20762224&uid=3334833

Thanks,
Terri Smith

bams50
10-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Pictures would be a big help- inside and out, under the hood, and especially a few shots of the frame and floors.

If you post some pix we'll try to find a home for it[^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Terri Smith
10-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Hi all,

I think I figured this out...Here are some pictures of the 63 GT Hawk

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=20762224&uid=3334833

Thanks, Terri

bams50
10-15-2008, 04:50 PM
From the pictures, that car looks pretty decent. You may need to adjust your price downward a little depending on how fast you want it gone. Hopefully someone looking for a Hawk will grab it up[^] Good luck!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Terri Smith
10-15-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi again,

Just another note about the 63 Hawk for sale. The price is a little negotiable, I really don't want it sitting outside another winter in Wisconsin!

Thanks,
Terri