parts source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts source

I once got a heater part from a nice chap in Kansas. I dont beleive he is listed among the regualar parts guys. Someone gave me his name. I called and he said he would look around his old cars. I believe he may just have a bunch of old studes he parts out.
    Does anyone recall who that might be? I would like to contact him again for a couple of hard-to-find parts
    thanks

Verne Ediger Halstead KS
    306-830-2634

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Biggs, can you re-confirm this number. I am still trying to find a dome light bracket for my 56. Tried calling this number and it is disconeccted. He would be the perfect fit for what I need. Thanks

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
      Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

I looked up Vern Ediger online and found"
        316-830-2271
        316-830-2039 (fax)
        and had a website of www.studebakerplace.com
        this must be the guy

thanks

Comment

Thanks

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
          Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Yeah, I got that number from the roster of '07. Maybe he's changed it since then. I've bought from him in the past. Good guy to deal with.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Vern sold his interest in E&V Motors a couple of years ago and you need to reach him at home now.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
              X