PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming 2008

mjeansonne
10-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Here is a picture of my daughter just before leaving for her homecoming dance. It also happens to be the first night out for her 1962 Hawk G.T.!!! She and it were a big hit!!! She is quite proud of the Hawk. I think they both look great!!!

I think my signature line says it all!! (Let the good times roll in a Studebaker)

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/mjeansonne/012.jpg

Laisez le bon temps roulez avec un Studebaker

BobPalma
10-06-2008, 04:49 AM
:) Very nice indeed, Michael. Do I detect a blue interior matching the blue dress? Cool! :DBP

Avantidon
10-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Michael, that's something she will never forget the and night and her car!!! However take it from one who knows, beware as all will want to ride with her in that cool car she has. My kids drove Studebakers to school all through their High Schpp; years and everyone wanted to ride with them just becasue they had a different vehicle older than they were.

That's a great picture and you have the right to brag and be proud!!

mjeansonne
10-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm a little proud too! I don't think there is another car she could have gotten that would have made her any prouder... other than a Yellow Lark Convertible which is what she really wanted, but... She and her big sister grew up in Studebakers and are quite familiar with them. Christina was only 18 months old when we went to the International Meet in Portland, Oregon. Sorry, I wax sentimental!

Laisez le bon temps roulez avec un Studebaker

raprice
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Beautiful daughter, beautiful car. What more can I say?
Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
Smithtown,NY

Chucks Stude
10-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Primo!