PDA

View Full Version : Updates to Skytop Registry Website - Pics!

r1lark
10-04-2008, 02:11 PM
For those who have an interest, there have been two (2) pages of pictures of surviving Skytops added to the Studebaker Skytop Website. The pictures show a total of twenty-three (23) cars. (There are more surviving cars, but these 23 are the only ones I have pictures of.....:))

The direct link to the first picture page is: http://www.studebakerskytop.com/picspg2.html
and there are links at the top and bottom of the first page to allow you to jump to the second page.

Paul
Winston-Salem, NC
Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

bams50
10-05-2008, 06:14 AM
I agree, another great addition to the site! And no, Paul (and Art), I haven't forgotten that story;)

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

BobPalma
10-05-2008, 06:47 AM
:) Paul: As promised, your site has been written up in the December Co-Operator, sent to Ann Turner last week. Again,'nice job! :DBP

r1lark
10-05-2008, 07:28 AM
`
quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

:) Paul: As promised, your site has been written up in the December Co-Operator, sent to Ann Turner last week. Again,'nice job! :DBP

Thanks Bob.

And I appreciate the 'plugs' in the Co-Operator, because I know there are a lot of SCC members that do not regularly visit the SDC Forum (or even have a computer....). This will help to get the word out, and maybe we will be able to add a few more Skytops to the Registry.

Paul
Winston-Salem, NC
Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com