PDA

View Full Version : My First Meet and I had a BLAST!!!

wmsteve
10-03-2008, 11:01 PM
THANK YOU ALL who had any part in this Meet. I had a great time learning about, and seeing your cars, parts, and stories. Your' effort was very much appreciated!

As it turns out, it was the people that I met that lingers longer than the 200 + pictures that I took! What a great group of folks make-up this club!

I want to thank:

Sharron and Dave Krueger who made the Welcome Night very, very fun! And who has a great dog (that I've never seen) but, is re'hound in Stude-dom!

Stan and Gloria Richard and there 1914 Studebaker. I do hope that they got to give the the previous owner a ride!!!

Dave Evans from N.Y. who was so much fun to talk to!!

Larry Tholen who learnt' me about Rockne/Erskines. Very interesting...

Tom (from Penn State/part time (fun job) P.P.G. salesman... Sorry) who has an immaculate 1954 coupe, that gave me his time and some very valuable information... Please contact me...

Nick from: Phantom Auto Works who gave me so much of his valuable time about my interior. I'll be talking to you soon...

Shrock Brothers; These guys a ARTISTS! Chris Collins (thanks), Tom Karkiewicz (very nice guy), Phil Harris and Dave Thibeault, Dan Peterson (the clock is perfect), Steve Dotson (I'm lookin' for your' blue dress Hula Girl)!... and the list could go on.

But, the point to all this is: You have perpetuated a great car club and thank you all for supporting it, and I'm very happy to be a part of it!! And we drive'em!!! How cool!

"Sappy" in todays world? Oh well....

Again,

THANKS

Steve Wilkie
Sacramento, CA.

rockne10
10-04-2008, 12:57 PM
quote:I do hope that they got to give the the previous owner a ride!!!
Yes, they did!

wmsteve
10-08-2008, 11:00 PM
How very good to hear!!! Thank you for letting me know. Wish I could of been there to see it.... I sent them some pictures but don't know if they got'em.

wolfie
10-09-2008, 07:21 AM
It was a great meet and we enjoyed meeting and speaking to you very much also.Steve