X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Hawk

Has this one been on E-Bay before?
    It looks familiar(and very nice)

I think this one was offered for sale on EBay earlier this year by a Tx seller. It is resale red and not the original color. But it does look pretty.

Comment

I think this one was offered for sale on EBay earlier this year by a Tx seller. It is resale red and not the original color. But it does look pretty.

Comment

quote:It is resale red and not the original color. But it does look pretty.
        It is also too bad that they used vinyl instead of leather for the interior.His pictures are poor quality but the seats don't look too good.

This is an understatement: Due to unavailability of funds, the car uses many components of the Studebaker Golden Hawk, including the power train, the frame and the suspension.

But I like this one:The Packard Hawk was the fastest production Packard ever built.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote:It is resale red and not the original color. But it does look pretty.
          It is also too bad that they used vinyl instead of leather for the interior.His pictures are poor quality but the seats don't look too good.

This is an understatement: Due to unavailability of funds, the car uses many components of the Studebaker Golden Hawk, including the power train, the frame and the suspension.

But I like this one:The Packard Hawk was the fastest production Packard ever built.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

That's nothin' Leonard! Look at that 56 President that's currently up for sale. According to the seller, it's capable of 175MPH!!!![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That's nothin' Leonard! Look at that 56 President that's currently up for sale. According to the seller, it's capable of 175MPH!!!![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah, this is the one with the "meticulous" restoration. I didn't know sags and ripples in the upholstery came under the heading meticulous.
                "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Yeah, this is the one with the "meticulous" restoration. I didn't know sags and ripples in the upholstery came under the heading meticulous.
                  "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

quote: That's nothin' Leonard! Look at that 56 President that's currently up for sale. According to the seller, it's capable of 175MPH!!!!
                    And that's without a blower...just think of what the Packard Hawk can do!

Comment

quote: That's nothin' Leonard! Look at that 56 President that's currently up for sale. According to the seller, it's capable of 175MPH!!!!
                      And that's without a blower...just think of what the Packard Hawk can do!

Comment

Here we go again...

Note to owner and seller: Don't read this thread!! [B)]

IMHO, if it doesn't get to $20K I'll be surprised [:0]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Here we go again...

Note to owner and seller: Don't read this thread!! [B)]

IMHO, if it doesn't get to $20K I'll be surprised [:0]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

OH! What a beautiful restoration!

How's that, Robert?[}] PC enough?

Miscreant adrift in
                            the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                            1960 Larkvertible V8
                            1958 Provincial wagon
                            1953 Commander coupe

Comment

OH! What a beautiful restoration!

How's that, Robert?[}] PC enough?

Miscreant adrift in
                              the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                              1960 Larkvertible V8
                              1958 Provincial wagon
                              1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X