Parting out 65 Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out 65 Commander

I have A 65 commander I am parting out no motor or tran. used Dana 44 in my 66 and bigger brakes all around . Lots of good parts left could someone tell me what parts I should save to sell . have radio that works. A V8 chevy motor mounts, good hood and rear fender.

Four door or two ?

Comment

Is there any location?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Bob, click on the poster's ID in the left hand column. That will show you he's in Lilian AL. Sorry about your stuttering.

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Avatar1.jpg[/img=left]
        Tom Bredehoft
        '53 Commander Coupe (since 1959)
        '55 President (6H Y6) State Sedan
        (Under Construction 494 hrs.)
        '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
        All Indiana built cars

Comment

Thanks, T-T-Tom. I'm getting b-b-better now that I'm getting the hang of this newfangled computationer stuff[:I]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

The Chevy motor mounts are worth about $150. Put them on eBay.

If there is a real nice speedometer, I'd be interested.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'm looking for a guage-dash cluster, package shelf and a radiator header.

Please email if you might have these available.
              Steve

Comment

Would this have a flanged-axle rear?

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

It might have, but I think Doug said in his first post that he used it in his '66.

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Comment

Lillian Al. is on Al gulf coast west of Pensacola Fl.Dick The speedo Has app 25000 miles I think may be right. Brake ,gas and cluch pedals are not worn. Floors are gone. The seats have covers on them that look close to factory.Only looked at back seat where rat ate up . I will list on ebay starting on Sat. Thank you PS It IS A black 4 dr Last driven about 1981.I replaced dana 27 with 44.in my 66 6cl Commander Had wheel barring problems.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

quote:Originally posted by bams50

It might have, but I think Doug said in his first post that he used it in his '66.
                      Yep... somehow I missed that[:I]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                      X