in need of a strange part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in need of a strange part

I am getting ready to put my headliner in and decided to add a pass dome light. I have an extra light and housing. What I need is the metal bracket that bolts(welded) above the door to the body that the light (4 Screws)bolts into. Some are bolted on some are welded on the body. I assume they are all the same for many years. I have a 56 wagon. Please contact me off the forum for details. Again this is not the dome light or bulb unit but the metal bracket. Thanks

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

297584 Bracket, dome lamp.

Comment

If that is the same bracket/dome light that was used in pre-GT Hawks, I have a couple of parts cars from which I could rob the bracket for you, but I won't be home for about a week yet.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
      Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

It looks like a old butter dish with a rectangle hole cut in the middle and is curved with three mounting holes. For the younger generation that don't know what a butter dish is , this bracket is a rectangle shaped piece of metal. Thanks

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
        Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Working...
        X