mental collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mental collapse

Around the 18th/19th I placed an order for an Avanti passenger door. It was from a 64 Avanti, I was told it would ship right away and I would have it by Wed./thur., of this past week. Now for the problem, the door hasn't arrived as of Sat.n today and I can't remember who I ordered the door from. I thought I wrote the name and phone number on my desk pad, but I didn't write anything down. The order is not from Myer's or Phil's or the new Avanti parts place.

I believe its shipping out of PA, or somewhere on the East Coast. I know this is one of the dumbest things you guys have encountered, but does anyone know of an Avanti parts salvage yard on the east coast, I can follow-up with. Can't remember s--t. thanks for any help,,,,,,roger

How did you pay for it? You should be able to trace it that way. Good luck....

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Been there, done that. Kind of like hiding Christmas presents and then having to buy them again because I can't find them. If you ordered them on your cell, maybe you can look back in your call history and find it.

Jim

_________1966 Avanti II RQA 0088______________Rabid Snail Racing
      Jim
      Often in error, never in doubt
      http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Time to call P.S.I.- PARTS SCENE INVESTIGATIONS.

60 Lark convertible
        61 Champ
        62 Daytona convertible
        63 G.T. R-2,4 speed
        63 Avanti (2)
        66 Daytona Sport Sedan
        59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
        60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
        61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
        62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
        62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
        62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
        63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
        63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
        64 Zip Van
        66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
        66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Working...
        X