• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '53 Stude Stamps

This is pretty nifty...

You never know where these beautiful Starliners will show up

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

That IS cool, but where were these mentioned when they were current??? I'd have bought some back then! [xx(]

And isn't it curious that they feature a RED Starliner situated in what appear to be snow-covered mountains! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... sorta like a recent USPS offering.[}]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That IS cool, but where were these mentioned when they were current??? I'd have bought some back then! [xx(]

And isn't it curious that they feature a RED Starliner situated in what appear to be snow-covered mountains! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... sorta like a recent USPS offering.[}]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

BTW, Dick - while your CARicature drawing is cute, the photo of your REAL Starliner is MUCH more enchanting than this contorted image you use now.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

Comment

BTW, Dick - while your CARicature drawing is cute, the photo of your REAL Starliner is MUCH more enchanting than this contorted image you use now.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Hey...I've got to switch up every now and then or it's boring . I'll try another in a few days.

quote:Originally posted by Mr.BiggsAnd isn't it curious that they feature a RED Starliner situated in what appear to be snow-covered mountains!
            Yea...snow covered mountains in the West Indies...who woulda guessed

[:0]

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Hey...I've got to switch up every now and then or it's boring . I'll try another in a few days.

quote:Originally posted by Mr.BiggsAnd isn't it curious that they feature a RED Starliner situated in what appear to be snow-covered mountains!
              Yea...snow covered mountains in the West Indies...who woulda guessed

[:0]

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
              X