No announcement yet.

Windshields at Lancaster- Help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshields at Lancaster- Help needed!

At the last minute, I am able to bring some windshields from Vic Phillips to the Lancaster Meet. We have been able to reach most of the folks on Vic's list ...that wanted glass, but Vic wasn't coming to the meet. I may have a couple extra windshields with me. Probably C/K, Avanti, maybe a C or T-cab, and a Lark or two. Sure would save shipping if you are at the meet, or know someone who could bring you one.

I also need someone/anyone that knows Ken Flanagan (Flangen?)from OHIO.. could you contact him, and let him know I will have his windshield at the meet. Provide him my cel-number below....
    EDIT- I was able to contact Ken... thanks for all who helped.

336-414-8813

Thanks,
    Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com

DO YOU HAVE A 1356983-TINTED FOR A 64 CHALLENGER?
    THANKS
    PAUL LAUSCH

Comment

Yes, I picked up several extra windshield types. I only have ONE or at most TWO of each type... the rest are pre-ordered for delivery

I have couple extra C/K, 1-Avanti(shaded), 1-Champ truck, 1-59 to 60 Lark, 1-2 Wagonaire/convertible, 47-51 one-piece, and 1- 64 to 66..
      ALL ARE TINTED

I will be at the swap meet most of the day tommorrow- at the space reserved for JM Studebaker. It is the space my nephew Johnny McCall has.

I'm going to try to set up as early as they will let me in.
      I may have one of the windshields inside for display... but they take up too much room to display them all.

First come, First served...

Ray

Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com

Comment

Working...
      X