Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craiglist silver hawk?

Collector Cars For Sale (Rockford, IL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: see below
    Date: 2008-08-29, 9:30PM CDT

Too many cars...not enough time!!!!! I have the following cars for sale:57 Chevy convertible,$30,000. 56 Chevy 2-door hardtop,$8500,57 Chevy 4-dr hardtop, $5500, 69 Jaguar XKE, $10500,(2) 64 Jaguar XKEs,$16000 for pair.72 Jaguar XJ6 parts car,$900.57 Buick Caballero wagon, $8500,55 Cadillac Cpe DeVille,$5500, 60 Cadillac Cpe DeVille,$8500.

58 Studebaker Silver Hawk,$2900.

68 Chevelle SS-396,$25000.79 Trans Am,$22,000.56 Chevy P/U,$5500. 56 Chevy Suburban,$5500.55 Nomad parts car,$1650.51 Pontiac 4-door,$2900. 69 Camaro SS-350,$9900.68 Corvette convertible,big block/4-speed,$13500.64 Chevy Bel Air 4-dr sedan,$850. Call for details. 815-562-7978.

I exposed the studebaker just for ease but this is what I found. Isnt a silver hawk even in real bad shape very desireable? Brian

My 1955 Commander
    AKA Burnie

Burnie must have been on steroids the day his picture was taken. You may want to resize your signature pic just a tad bit smaller.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Burnie must have been on steroids the day his picture was taken. You may want to resize your signature pic just a tad bit smaller.
      SEDANS and COOOL old trailers RULE!!!!!!!

StudeDave '57 [8D]
      San Diego, Ca.
      San Diego County SDC

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

'54 Commander Regal 4dr 'Ruby'
      '57 Parkview 'Betsy' (she's a 2dr wagon...)
      '57 Commander DeLuxe 2dr 'Baby'
      '57 Champion Custom 2dr 'Jewel'
      '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
      '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'

Part owner of the one and only
      '55 PROTOTYPE panel van
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

So what do you guys think is a silver hawk something worth more than the 29 hundred?
        Brian

My 1955 Commander
        AKA Burnie

Comment

try this again and see if the new picture takes this time around

My 1955 Commander
          AKA Burnie

Comment

quote:Originally posted by redcreeper

try this again and see if the new picture takes this time around
            Much better! To answer your question, we do not have any information on the car in order to place a value on it. If you are interested in buying it, contact the owner and have him give you a detailed description and send some pictures to you. If you post both we will have something to go on.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Anybody know what that camper is? Is it an Airstream Bambi?

Comment

Here's two Silver Hawks near me for $1500 and I don't want them.

JDP/Maryland
                "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
                Thomas Jefferson
                JDP Maryland

Comment

See I thought a silver hawk was rare bird that was a bit pricy. Guess there is a few of them out there after all. I would like a little stude for a run around car, or work driver. I saw a lark looking el camino shape car that was very cool, and a wagon with a sliding rear roof but my taste seems to run into dollars and when it is time to buy I find my price range is more of the 4 door sedan few others want.
                  Brian

My 1955 Commander
                  AKA Burnie

Comment

Sadly, the Silver Hawk is the poor step child to the much more desirable Golden Hawk. I don't make the rules I just play by them. If you are looking for a driver, the Silver Hawk is a lot more flashy then a 4 door, but still reasonable.

JDP/Maryland
                    "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
                    Thomas Jefferson
                    JDP Maryland

Comment

Just out of sheer curiousity, this particular 58 Silver Hawk wouldn't be one 58 Silver Hawk in Cambridge, IL on the other thread? Our area is not particularly rich in Studebakers of the project kind, nor are we just blooming with 58 Silver Hawks(yeah I know the million and a half salt jokes, we do have some fine show cars though [)]) and the corn country rich area around the Rockford area has got some pretty widdddee open spaces, if you know what I mean.

[img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/My%201950%202r5%20Studebaker%20Pickup%20with%20turbocharger/P1000137-1.jpg[/img=left]
                      [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
                      [IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/Ex%20Studebaker%20Plant%20Locomotive/P1000578-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
                      1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
                      1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                      1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                      1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Working...
                      X