Long-shot deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-shot deal

Anyone near Omaha NE; this is probably nothing, but it's so vague it could be a rare, valuable model. If you're nearby it may be worth a call:

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Hi Bob,Its a 62 cruiser V-8 3 speed.Being sold by the original owners daughter.She was not sure if it was O/D in not.69,000 miles rust line on drivers fender and a scrub on the decklid.She said the interior is sagging and the dash pad is bad.She wants $1000 for it.I asked about the floors and she had not checked them,didnt ask about brakes.Said it was garaged most of its life so it may be OK.Too far for me to fool with.Good Luck,Steve
    sigpic

Comment

Steve Blake - there's your V8.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Based on your description, it could be a deteriorated parts car- OR a really decent cream puff!

I enjoy chasing down these leads- mostly wild goose chases, but occasionally a real prize! I've found both[^]

If I was within an hour or 2 I'd just have to go take a look... but that's just me

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
        X