No Lancaster trip for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Lancaster trip for us

Von & I are going to be sitting this one out to do some home improvements befor winter. Bud is not going to be ready, and his cab came in way over budget. We are also putting in an outdoor wood burner, and I want to enclose it in a small pole bldg, I guess it will be an indoor wood burner. Anyhow if I want to get it done before snow flies (which alrady feels like it could be anyday) I cannot afford the time or money at this point. I am going on my Annual Montana elk hunt in Oct. so I need to get this done before I leave for that.

On the bright side Buds cab is absolutely stunning. My bodyman went off, wet sanding and buffing inside and out, man that appachee red sure does shine. I'll be picking it up in the next few days, and posting pics.

You guys take lots off pics and have fun. Von, Bud and I will just have to meet up with you guys in Cedar Rapids.

John

53' 2R5 R1 Powershift TT Under Construction

57' Transtar 304 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction (in Picture)

58' 3E6D Stock Sale Pending

61' 6E7 122 Factory Auto

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Boy good luck with the Elk Hunt. We will be in Arizona in 2010 hopefully see ya there.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Comment

Bummer C'mon, JB, let me peer-pressure you into a 1-day trip just for the Concours on Thursday?? I'll buy lunch!

When will you get one as close as this one again??

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
      X