Lark not ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark not ready

It is becoming very apparent that my Lark will not be ready for the meet, so I will be bringing the Hawk. Should I reregister or doesn't it matter?

Don

NO don't rerister!!! See Mark Wheeler of Cornerstone registration and change your vehicle when you get to Lancaster. The on line registration site is now closed in order that Mark can come to Lancaster. It will be an easy process to do when you get there. If you have a problem find me or another meet commtte member and we will help you out.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

BTW, every year someone comes wanting to show their car and can't because registration is closed. So don't drive cross country to be turned away.

JDP/Maryland
      "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
      Thomas Jefferson
      JDP Maryland

Comment

They would really turn people away just for wanting to register at the Meet?? Really?? Boy, that sounds bizarre!

I didn't get my registration in on time (no car), but Don said in this thread it would be easy to do so there- so that was my plan- same as SB. Which is really the case?

This should be made clear for any meet- I can't imagine bringing a car a couple thousand miles and being turened away just because of registration! Is that the case, Don?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Not Don, but you can register a vehicle for the concours through Wednesday. The problem occured in the past when people show up mid-day on Thursday and wanted to get judged.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

As Gary said, you have to be registered by Wednesday to have your vehicle judged. However, they will allow you to register and show your vehicle on Thursday.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
            X