Another Packard Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Packard Hawk

Owner would like to be put on the registry if possible. 58LSI381. Could you let me know if and when it would be put on so I can inform the owner. Buzz Funk it's in Arkansas He told me the town. But CRS got me.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Yummy!!!!!

Chris Pile
    Midway Chapter SDC
    The Studebaker Special
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Looks very nice! Have your friend go to Mike's site.

Carey
      Packard Hawk

Carey
      Packard Hawk

Comment

Those chrome headlight rims really make that Packard Hawk look different.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Not sure if it makes any difference, but the owner's name is Buzz Funk. He's from SW MO.

Comment

I haven't been able to get www.packardhawk.com all day whats the deal?

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
            As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I usually check it twice a day. It was off today but is now up and running.

Russ - Avon Park, Fl.
              '58 Packard Hawk

Comment

The deal is I run my own web server and sometimes it likes to go down just when I am not home. Or my internet provider decides to go south for a few minutes. But I do try to check it frequently and get it back up as soon as I am aware its down. I also have to approve every new member now. Too many kooks out there. So if you want to post or read the forum, just let me know and then complete the registration page. I'll be happy to approve you.
                I do not post the survivor list on the website. But if he will contact me at the web address listed on the website I will forward a copy of the roster to him. I do have that car listed but to a different owner. I suspect it was the previous owner. I will change it to reflect your friend's ownership. I now have 254 surviving cars listed. That is a lot more than I ever imagined. And as you can imagine it takes a lot of time trying to track each one that is sold.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                X