Cool Toy Showroom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Toy Showroom!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

This is what every good studie person needs...

mike

Comment

That is very cool and I applaud the builder.
      But, The Dealer logos are all late '62-'64... so the GH's look out of place.
      He needs some '62 Lark Snap-it models.. maybe a signature-series Avanti, ... I don't know of a suitable scale GT Hawk or Champ truck toy.

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
      Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
      Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

Comment

I have one, though it's a Studebaker-Packard dealer. I keep a '53 Starliner in the showroom, and a '38 Fast Transport pickup in the service bay.

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

These models are built by a company called Proscale and they can be accessed using the Links from this site, then go to Studebaker Vendors. They're listed below.
          The models are advertised for
          $129 each. Some are from various eras of Stude dealers & gas stations.
          Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I guess I didn't realize those things go for that much and more. I helped my daughter build a model of the Vatican for a history project last year. Didn't think of placing a Stude in front of it. I want to try Studebaker Dealers now for extra $...

[img][/img]

Comment

Working...
            X