Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at his description

Payment info a good read

.com/Studebaker-Automobile-Jack_W0QQitemZ360080315798QQihZ023QQcategoryZ10780QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Your link is busted, Anne. Here it is:

You're right, it is a funny read!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

They don't get no better than that.
      Bill H
      Daytona Beach
      SDC member since 1970
      Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

wow that is a good read.. nothing like being to the point.... who is going to be the first bidder

Comment

I wish while mr.peabody is in the third person he would show photographs of his jack. I can't get anything but the blue box question marks. I've seen his explanations before; entertaining. The feedback/take a xanax line is pretty funny, but I bet mr.peabody always wants paid much faster than he issues feedback.

Comment

You like clean and shiny there are others offering that schlock here.....

Oye Gibault!! I gotta see these are schmucks that are pandering these wares before I plotz!! [)]

[img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/My%201950%202r5%20Studebaker%20Pickup%20with%20turbocharger/P1000137-1.jpg[/img=left]
            [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
            [IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/Ex%20Studebaker%20Plant%20Locomotive/P1000578-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
            1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
            1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
            1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
            1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

I wish while mr.peabody is in the third person he would show photographs of his jack. I can't get anything but the blue box question marks.
              I get the pictures just fine...?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Wow! That's exactly how I want to word things. Awesome.

Doughboywoodmike, why don't you make that link your signature? Nice looking car.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Looks like Mr. Peabody won't be selling on Ebay much longer. He says he will NEVER take Paypal. The "kinder and gentler" Ebay says you must, so bye bye Mr. Peabody.

Mark Anderson
                  Member SDC and FMCA
                  Keeper of the Studebaker Cruiser Registry

Comment

[quote]quote:Originally posted by bams50

Originally posted by barnlark

I wish while mr.peabody is in the third person he would show photographs of his jack. I can't get anything but the blue box question marks.
                    I get the pictures just fine...?

Last night they didn't come up for some reason, Bob. Today, wow, what a very cool jack! Mr. Peabody notwithstanding, what year is that jack for, prewar car guys? Alliance, where that was made is very near here. Those old factories still stand.

Comment

I think thats a mistake on ebay's part. Especially for CASO's who don't use credit cards and don't wish to give paypal total access to their bank account. Honestly, many of the business decisions made recently by ebay can be paralleled to former companies who became desperate and hence made business choices that furthered problems: like IHC, Studebaker, Packard, Amtrak, etc

quote:Originally posted by 65cruiser

Looks like Mr. Peabody won't be selling on Ebay much longer. He says he will NEVER take Paypal. The "kinder and gentler" Ebay says you must, so bye bye Mr. Peabody.

Mark Anderson
                      Member SDC and FMCA
                      Keeper of the Studebaker Cruiser Registry

Comment

I have a couple of these, one Studebaker and one Packard. The handles are often the missing item and very hard to find. If you find one with a handle, it will bring good money.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
                        X