"Drive Your Stude Day" flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Drive Your Stude Day" flyer

Thanks to Bob Shaw, we now have a VERY nice, professional looking Flyer for the Drive Your Studebaker Day. Thanks everyone for contributing the pics! And thank you Bob for doing such a FANTASTIC job on it. [^]

Rockne10 (Brad Johnson) is printing up 1000 copies as I type this, to use in the Lancaster goody bags. Thanks Brad, it wouldn't have happened without ya.

BTW, the website address is yet to be operable.

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Nicely done! [8D]

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

HEY!
      What about those of us who can't get to Lancaster? PLEASE make these available by mail order. We'll pay for them and postage, I promise. If this day is going to be international, the banner or poster or whatever needs to be international as well.

humbly, Thanks.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Why not make the poster available in an electronic version. Each chapter should receive one, as should each newsletter editor.

55 Commander
        58 Transtar
        62 GT Hawk
        66 Cruiser

Comment

quote:Originally posted by HookedonStudies

Why not make the poster available in an electronic version. Each chapter should receive one, as should each newsletter editor.
          Good idea! If I could get email addresses for all the editors, I'd be more than happy to send it to them.

If anyone wants a bigger PDF version, shoot me an email through the forum.

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobGlasscock

HEY!
            What about those of us who can't get to Lancaster? PLEASE make these available by mail order. We'll pay for them and postage, I promise. If this day is going to be international, the banner or poster or whatever needs to be international as well.

humbly, Thanks.
            I won't be at Lancaster either. Email me if you want a PDF version. You could print as many as you want.

Matthew Burnette
            Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Seriously, now, take prepaid orders or something! But, we need those things all over the world. Long live the electronic world, it's great, but there are utility posts and side windows begging for adornment.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Matt,
                You or Bob should be able to post a pdf link right here. Then any Forum member can print and distribute.

Brad Johnson
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

You or Bob should be able to post a pdf link right here. Then any Forum member can print and distribute.

Brad Johnson
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  Yes, a downloadable pdf file would be simple and cost effective!

<h5>Mark
                  '57 Transtar Deluxe
                  Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
                  May 23 & 24, 2009?
                  </h5>
                  Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander

Comment

Didn't think of that, Brad.

What ya say, Mr. Shaw?

Matthew Burnette
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Very neat, I see another framed wall hanging in the garage marking the event.

Count me in.

ChopStu
                      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

It's a beautiful poster. I don't wish to be tiresome here, buuut... It says "... showing off your Studebaker Car, Truck, or Buggy..." What about Studebaker Carriages, Wagons, Carts, and Gigs? Instead of 'Buggy', and to save printing, the word should be replaced with '..., or horse-drawn vehicle.' Believe me, most people who drive horses and collect Studebaker vehicles would find the poster faintly annoying. After all, those of you who collect Studebaker trucks, would you like someone lumping your truck in a catagory with cars? For example; I beleive that the famous Budwiser beer wagon is a Studebaker. How could anyone call THAT a Buggy?

Please don't get me wrong. I think the above poster is really beautiful and superbly executed. Still, Studebaker did make more than motor-cars and trucks.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                        Ron Smith
                        Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                        Ron Smith
                        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I think drive your [u]Studebaker</u> It includes all [u]Studebakers</u> I don't think anyone should feel left out. If they do then they don't have the right attitude. No way can one flyer please everyone wouldn't even try to do that feat. Fantastic Flyer You guys did a great Job. Can't wait to see all the pictures people take of Their Studebaker's out and about on July 4th, 2009. We will have to set up a special heading for that. Considering its worldwide. When is the earliest time on the time zone meter. Food for thought.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                          1957 Silverhawk
                          1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                          Gus 1958 Transtar
                          1955 President State
                          Fresno,Ca
                          Mabel 1949 Champion
                          Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                          Gus 1958 Transtar
                          The Prez 1955 President State
                          Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                          Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                          Fresno,Ca

Comment

Heck, I am excited that the powers that be recognized that there are still horse drawn vehicles among us (and still looking for a trailer long enough to being [u]ALL</u> of mine to Lancaster).

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker
                              Believe me, most people who drive horses and collect Studebaker vehicles would find the poster faintly annoying.
                              Are you properly "faintly annoyed" Guido?

[)]

Dick Steinkamp
                              Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
                              X