TINTED WINDSHIELD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TINTED WINDSHIELD

Looking for NOS 1356983 tinted windshield for 64 challenger 2 dr and price. delivery to Lancaster?
    thanks
    PAUL LAUSCH

Contact one of the glass vendors, like Phillips. They will probably be at Lancaster and bring what is pre-sold for free shipping. I wouldn't count on an NOS one being there unless you order it in advance.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

That windshield is probably even available from your local automotive glass place. It won't be NOS, but I'd hope we are not getting into correct glass markings as a club [:0] .

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Your local glass shop will probably order it from Phillips. Mine did and, they were responsible if there was any breakage.

Brad Johnson
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Don't buy a NOS one unless you are looking to score points on a show car and need the correct markings. I made the mistake of buying a NOS windshield. Major difference in 40 to 50 year old glass over today's manufacturing. I have mine now for three years and it already has road chips and pits. Bottom line ...... the old glass is for lack of a better term "softer".

Comment

I buy mine from Studebaker International and they'll deliver to most meets they attend.

JDP/Maryland
            "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
            Thomas Jefferson
            JDP Maryland

Comment

I don't see one in SI catalog for 1964 Lark type.Phillips has them but the shipping!!!
              thanks
              PAUL LAUSCH

Comment

Our local glass guy that specializes in old cars has a catalogue that goes back to 63. He can often get windshields with no shipping charges depending on what the distributors have. He got me a hawk ws with no shipping. Check around, you might get lucky.

Don

Comment

Working...
                X