Lancaster Forum Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancaster Forum Roster

As I did last year for South Bend, I am compiling a roster of Forum members who will be attending the International Meet in Lancaster next month. I will use the same format as last year and am looking for the following information to allow us to communicate and locate each other.

Screen Name
    Given Name
    Cell Number (with area code)
    State
    Hotel
    Vehicle(s)
    Dates attending

If you supplied me with information last year and everything is the same, just update your hotel and attendance information. In order not to expose your data to the world, please e-mail me off the Forum if you want to be included.

I need to have this information by September 10th in order to get it printed in time for the meet. If you would prefer an electronic version, I can supply that as well.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Mine's all the same, Gary, except I'm at the Host. Number of days TBD.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to its last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

Email sent

Ebon...
      [img][/img]

"I sweat to keep others cool"

Comment

Sent mine also. If you don't have all my info let me know so I can get it to you

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

BAMS & Dick - I updated your hotel data
          Ebon - I added you to the list

Comment

Guido mine is on the way to you.
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Gary I sent my info, in addition I'll be there Sunday through Friday.

Frank van Doorn
              1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
              1963 Daytona Conv
              1941 Champion R-2 Rod
              Frank van Doorn
              Omaha, Ne.
              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
              1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
              1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

My information is the same, except that I will be at the Host Hotel from Sunday through Saturday.

Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I got home late last night and have about a dozen folks to add to the list. Keep those responses coming.

Comment

Now that I have made a late registration for Lancaster I'll send the required details off the forum. Look forward to meeting many of you.

"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER"
                    MELBOURNE.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
                    MELBOURNE.

Comment

Now that I have made a late registration for Lancaster I'll send the required details off the forum. Look forward to meeting many of you.

"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER"
                      MELBOURNE.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
                      MELBOURNE.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by HAWK64

Great! Always good to see an Aussie!

I'll have my Forum button on with "bams50" written on; if anyone sees me say hello!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to its last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by HAWK64

Great! Always good to see an Aussie!

I'll have my Forum button on with "bams50" written on; if anyone sees me say hello!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I have had 9 attendees from last year update their information and have added 12 more who were not in attendance at South Bend. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Can I assume you got mine, Gary?

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Avatar1.jpg[/img=left]
                              Tom Bredehoft
                              '53 Commander Coupe
                              '55 President (6H Y6) State Sedan
                              (Under Construction 417 hrs.)
                              '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
                              All Indiana built cars

Comment

Working...
                              X